Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Gratitude.

I am extremely grateful for all of the people in my life right now. Especially my friends. They're great.
I'm grateful for my friends because they've been there for me throughout my high school career and have supported me in everything that I do. Even it is really "dorky" like they call it. They are some of the best people a person could ever ask for and I love them to death. My best friend's family is the best, I'm extremely grateful for them too because they treat me like another one of their kids and part of their family and I love them.
I'm grateful for my family too though because they've all been really supportive of me and are really excited for me to go to college. They're saying they'll do all kinds of things for me just because I'm the first one in the family going to college and I am extremely grateful for that.
I'm also grateful to be living in America because I would most definitely not want to be living somewhere else.
I'm grateful for all the things that I have and everything that I'll ever get in the future.
I'm also thankful for al the cool technology. It's cool.

1 comment:

Edgar(Danny) said...

Why aren't you grateful for me ?????? I'm just kidding.