Monday, December 7, 2009

What Bugs Me...

I'm usually bugged more by little things than I am about the big stuff. Like food noises, people "jittering", and people talking obnoxiously loud during class.
I absolutely loathe food noises. They annoy and disgust me more than anything. The sound just makes me cringe and I just want to smack the person silly. What bugs me more though is when they're making food noises and I ask them to stop and they do it even more. When they do that I just want to stab them with a fork or something.
Another thing that bugs me is when someone is sitting next to me and they're shaking they're leg non-stop and shaking everything else around them too, or when they bang on top of the table (what they call "drumming"), or drag they're feet while walking. There is this kid in my economics class that constantly shakes and makes the whole table shake and it annoys me so much that a lot of the time I can hardly pay attention. The "drumming" thing is really annoying too but it's especially annoying when their drumming sucks. When people drag their feet and it makes that noise, that also really bugs me.
Another thing that bugs me is when people are talking obnoxiously loud during class when people are trying to pay attention because I actually want to know what's going on so I can do well in whatever class it is I'm in. In my economics class it's a bunch of (not smart) kids in there and they're always talking over the teacher.
I hate being ignored, talked down to, or when I'm trying to explain something the other person just says "whatever" and dismisses what I'm saying. That drives me crazy because it makes me feel like whatever it is that I'm saying isn't important. But most of the time if I do that back to the person they get all annoyed at me and that bugs me even more because if they can do it to me then why can't I do it to them?
Oh, stupid people bug me too. You know, the ones who are always asking the dumbest questions and just being overly obnoxious.
It also bugs me when people are listening to music in their cars but its turned up so loud that you can hear it a block away. How the heck can they even hear what they're listening to? They've got to be deaf after all that noise. Just listen to it at a reasonable level. Jeeze.
All in all, a lot of things bug me.

2 comments:

suzi said...

lolz jess ur so funny i feel bad i do all of the things that bother you lolz

Jessica Crawford said...

Thanks, I enjoyed your lame comment.
=]