Wednesday, December 9, 2009

WOO! I won money!

If I were to win 100,000 dollars and had to give half of it to charity, I would give half to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital to help them try to find a way to cure all the little kids that are in there. They deserve some because of all that they are doing to help the little kids who don't deserve being there.

With my half of the money I would buy me a good car (not a new one), buy me a laptop, and some new clothes, and then put the rest away for whatever I may need it for in the future. I would probably spend the rest of it on college if I needed to or I would save it up for when I move out of my mom's house so I have enough money.
That's all I'd spend it on cause I don't know what else to do with it.

2 comments:

Edgar(Danny) said...

Awww. You're so generous. Then again you always are. Now about your half, how about buying yourself some french learning software because you love french so much.

Jessica Crawford said...

I don't like french.
And why would I do that? I don't need to talk to anyone who speaks french that badly.