Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Who's my hero?

I don't really have a hero. I do have many people who have influenced me and who I respect a lot and people who I look up to though, so that's who I am writing about.
One of the people I respect is Mrs. Dominis. She has been one of my teachers for all four years of high school and I have learned a lot from her. She's a really nice person and a fun teacher.
Another person I respect a lot is my brother. He's not really a good influence or anything, but after not doing good in high school and eventually dropping out and moving out, he's got a good job and just recently got promoted. I respect him because after all the stupid things he has done he's trying to be a better brother and he's really trying to better himself.
Another person I respect a lot would have to be Mrs. Ladd. (No, I'm not sucking up. [=) She's one of my favorite teachers and I've learned more from her than I have ever learned from a teacher before. I like how she runs her class and lets the students add their input if they want to instead of just talking at us. I know I personally don't really talk that much in class but that's just because I would rather listen to other people. Anyway, I like Mrs. Ladd a lot. She's awesome.
Another person is an author named Christopher Gutierrez. He is a straight-forward, nice, awesome, hardcore person. He's not very well known, but I like his point of view and his morals and all that stuff about him. He has been through a whole lot of crap throughout his life and managed to come out a good dude. I respect that in a person.
I also respect people who are more outgoing and people who don't have a problem going up in front of the class. I have terrible stage fright so, I respect anybody who is capable of getting up there without getting all scared like I do.


1 comment:

Swanson said...

Quiet people see and hear so much more through observation. You've selected some good people as your heroes.