Monday, November 9, 2009

The evil in Lady Macbeth.

I think that the most evil person in Macbeth would have to be Lady Macbeth. She is seriously evil and maniacal.
I know Macbeth was the one who thought about killing Duncan first, but who hasn't thought "Oh my god, I wish I could kill (insert name here) "? Poor Macbeth is really just a gullible fool. Lady Macbeth is the evil one because she actually talked him into killing Duncan when she should have been the one who was talking him out of killing the man. In a way she reminds me of Charles Manson because he never actually killed people but convinced them to do it for him. She's also been the one influencing Macbeth and making sure he doesn't spill the beans so that just adds to her evil-ness.
She also doesn't feel any guilt for her part in the murder and I think that that's just ridiculous. I know that if I played some part in killing someone (even just a teeny-tiny part) I would feel extremely guilty and would eventually end up telling on myself.


(I couldn't really get interested in this blog topic so if I ended up writing anymore it would just be more rambling nonsense...)