Friday, April 30, 2010

Promt: 10 Reasons why I won't share a room with my best friend.

1. She's annoying after awhile. I like my room to be quiet and I don't like to be bothered while I am in my room. So, if I shared a room with my best friend, she would drive me crazy.
2. She doesn't clean. If we were to, I don't know, take turns cleaning the room everyday or something, she wouldn't do what she was supposed to and I would end up having to do it all.
3. She's the messiest person I have ever met in my life. 'Nuff said.
4. I like my personal space and for my things not to be touched/moved without me knowing about it. She would do it on purpose too, because she knows that it bugs me. Shoot, she's done it before, I have a book-shelf in my room and all of my books are organized by author, and she will just grab two and put them back in the wrong spots even though she knows they don't go there.
5. She leaves trash everywhere.
6. I do not want a smelly room.
7. I like being able to see my floor. Her room has no floor. It's a foot of clothes you have to walk on. ALL over the room.
8. She doesn't listen. To anything anyone says.
9. We have completely different taste in music. Her music makes me want to shoot the radio.
10. She gets mad easily. If I were to ask her to clean up her crap or something and then she didn't forever and I asked again in a not-as-nice way she would get soooo mad.

2 comments:

Swanson said...

It sound like your mind is made up and you have the reasons to back up your decision.

Edgar(Danny) said...

Why aren't you here????????????????????????