Monday, April 19, 2010

What I wrote...

This is what I wrote about while we were outside in Mrs. Ladd's class.
It's not exactly exciting, but here goes..

- The smell of the fresh cut grass reminds me of when I little. We lived in the absolute middle of nowhere in Kansas, and everytime my mom would cut the grass I would beg and plead for her to let me ride too. It got to where she could never mow the grass without me tagging along so she got a trailer/wagon type thing for me to ride in while she mowed.
- The sky is beautiful and the sound of the bird chirping and whistling just adds to peaceful-ness of being outside.
- A lot of airplanes have flown by today. It's weird because I never knew that any flew by at all because you can't hear them in class.
- The airplanes also make me remember one time when my brother and I were in the park one time when we were 3 and 4 and we saw a plane go by so we started running around pretending to be planes for the rest of the day.
- I miss the innocence and ignorance of childhood. The way we didn't care and didn't know that anything ever went wrong. When everything was good.
- I like seeing how (almost) everyone is out here quiet and focused. I can tell that all of us have matured a lot since freshman year because if you had put us in the same situation then, i'm sure we'd have all just been talking and cutting up instead.
- There's a crunchy looking leaf laying on the ground near me... I've always liked stepping on crunchy leaves. It gives me a strange sense of satisfaction. =]
- When Madison and Dillon finally stopped talking, it got too quiet. I don't like absolute silence. It makes me get stuck in my own brain and I don't like it. I prefer being distracted...

That wasn't all of what I wrote, but I took out all the extremely boring stuff.

No comments: