Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Dreamboard

Ok, so, that's my dreamboard.
I chose the key to success and the road to success picture because I want to be successful in whatever I choose to do throughout the rest of my life.
The suitcase, the sunset beach, and a couple of the other pictures are there because I want to travel. I want to see a bunch of places and experiance them first hand rather than looking at a bunch of pictures other people have taken.
I chose the picture of the skydiver with the parachute on because someday i'd like to have the mega guts it takes to sky-dive and then actually do it.
I chose the music thingy because I like music and will always like it...
The pictures of the cities are there because I would like to live in a city when I grow up and move away. I want to live in Chicago actually.
I put the picture of all the smiling people in there because I want to be happy while doing whatever it is that I do for the rest of my life. I don't care if none of these other things happen, just being happy throughout the rest of my life is good enough for me.
The family picture is there because I would like to get married someday and maybe (big maybe right there) have kids.

No comments: