Monday, May 24, 2010

My Final Thoughts.



People say that your senior year of high-school is supposed to be one of the best years of your life.. I call bullcrap. My senior year has been one of the worst years in my entire life.
So much has happened and so much has gone wrong this year and I just want to forget it as soon as possible.

First of all, I have had to take care of my mom. She's used to be paralyzed from the waist down and has had over 30 back surgeries to get to where she is today. She still has a lot of pain and has to go to the doctor and get procedures done that I have to drive her to and from because she's not allowed to drive after those. I don't mind doing this though, but on top of all the other crap, it wears me down.

Secondly, I have gotten sick way more often than I ever have in my entire life.

Thirdly, my dad hasn't spoken to me in over six months. I don't know what I did or why he isn't talking or writing me back, but, whatever.

Fourthly, my mom's husband is the devil reincarnated.

Fifthly, three people in my family have died since December. First to go was my grandfather. He did of old age in December and I was extremely sad to see him go. Then my cousin's baby (basically my niece) died. I adored her/ fell in love with that baby from the moment I saw her. Then next to go was my grandma. She was one of my favorite people in the world. I remember all the things she would do for me when I was little and all the things she did for me up until the day she died. I will never forget any of them.

It also hasn't helped anything that I have insomnia.

I can't wait to get out of high school and never look back.

1 comment:

Swanson said...

Jessica,
You really have had more than your share of troubles this year. I'm so very sorry about your grandmother. Sometimes life gives us almost more than we can handle. One thing I have learned, it will get better.
The sun always comes out after a storm and your life will turn around and be good again.

Try to be positive, it will get better. Good luck to you. Next year will be a great one.