Thursday, February 25, 2010

What I Learned While Reading Life of Pi

I've learned all kinds of things from this book. I've learned about tigers and hyenas, different religions, how to try and survive while stuck in the middle of the ocean, and lots of other things.
I didn't know that hyenas were so mean, they're extremely mean and after reading all about them in Life of Pi I don't want to ever go anywhere near them. They're obnoxious big ole dogs.
I've always thought tigers were awesome, big cuddly cats, and are extremely beautiful, but the book showed me the real version of them rather than my fairy tale version. Tigers are big ferocious animals who can tear you to shreds in a matter of seconds and they're extremely predatorial.
I like how the book shows how Pi has three different religions and teaches a little about each of them. It's cool how Pi merged all the religions he believed in.
I learned a lot from Life of Pi, but I can't really write it down because my mind doesn't want to think about anything right now.

No comments: