Monday, March 1, 2010

Why people would want to read my blog...

People would (and should) want to read my blog because it is interesting, sometimes insightful, and partially entertaining. My blog shows what I have been learning throughout the school year in my Art/English class as well as some posts relating to what we're learning. My blog goes from funny to serious and back again. From a descriptive wordle and a blog about things that bug me, to my favorite teachers and my goals for this year. Who wouldn't want to read about that?
From the very beginning, we've been putting a little of ourselves into each of our blogs and I think i've done a good job doing that. From my many attempts at being insightful, my semi-smartness, and my varied attempts at being funny, you can tell that i've been having a good time blogging. That's why people should read my blog.

No comments: