Thursday, January 7, 2010

Being a Braggart.

What am I good at?? hmmm... gotta think...
I'm pretty good a math. I think it's pretty easy and I don't really have that much trouble doing it. It's one of my best subjects and always has been. Because I'm good at math I am pretty good at accounting too which I think will be my career when I get older.
Oh, I'm pretty good at memorizing stuff right before I have to take a test on it too. Like, in french last year, I never studied but right before the tests I would look over everything real quick and get A's on the tests.
I'm good at reading. I love reading. I actually stayed up extremely late last night because I was so into one of Stephen King's books called "Salem's Lot" (So far, it's really good.). I am pretty good at answering the questions to do with reading too. For example, I've always scored really high on the reading part of standardized tests like the SAT and the FCAT.
I am good at keeping my head on straight and I don't let other stuff influence my opinions about things. I form my own opinions based on my own beliefs.
I'm pretty good at giving advice. Although if you ask me for it, be prepared for a pretty straight-forward answer because if you come to me to hear my opinion/advice then I will give you a completely honest answer.
I'm also pretty good at breathing. I like to think that I'm pretty much an expert at it really. I mean, I have been doing it all my life.
I'm good at listening and being respectful towards people. I think that your respect is one of the most important things you can give someone. I like to be respected and I'm sure other people do too.
Speaking of computers, I am pretty good at using them and doing all kinds of stuff on them. I'm not a genius at it but, I'm pretty good with them.

No comments: