Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Nicknames.

I've had plenty of nicknames over the years especially the generic ones that come with my name being Jessica like Jess, Jesse, and other variations. Those all just came from my name (as you can tell) and all of my friends have called me that at one time or another.
One of the not-so-ordinary nicknames that I now have is Jessimandiffer. I know, it's extremely long and weird, but I got it because when I first met one of my friends (whose really bad at remembering names) they couldn't remember my name so they kept calling me Amanda, Jennifer, and occasionally my actual name. So the rest of my friends told him just to call me Jessimandiffer then he's always be just a little bit right. So, that's why I have that one.
Another nickname (that isn't that much of a nickname) is JesEcA, it's weird. I don't even know how that one really came about, but they just spelled my name like that ALL the time and since I didn't really mind, they just kept on doing it.
I have a zillion of other nicknames but I would rather not write about them because that could go on forever and ever and ever and ever. I don't ever usually mind it when people call me something different (unless it's mean or something bad) so usually when someone gives me a new nickname I am pretty much indifferent about it.

1 comment:

Edgar(Danny) said...

I love the story on how you got Jessimandiffer. It's pretty hilarious.