Thursday, October 15, 2009

What if??

What if I can't come up with a topic to write about?
I am pretty bad (okay, more like terrible) at coming up with things to write about when given the opportunity. I get scatter-brained and tend to ramble about useless topics until I feel that I have sufficiently humiliated myself enough to go ahead and quit writing.
I am more of a "you tell me what to do, and i'll do it" person rather than one who just comes up with something out of their imagination and does it. I am much more confident in my writing when I have something to stick to (like what your obstacles are).
When I have free reign over what I write about I feel like I should write about anything and everything all at once and it comes out a jumbled up, terrible, idiotic mess.
So next time, can you tell us what to write about or at least an alternate topic because I happen to lack an imagination.
http://www.schwimmerlegal.com/smiley.jpg

1 comment:

BECK said...

I spent the whole class thinking of something to write about. It sucks.