Monday, October 19, 2009

Lord of the Flies (The Game)

Danny and I made a board game for our Lord of the Flies project and I think it's pretty cool. I feel like we accomplished a lot and made it look as good as we could with no artistic ability whatsoever. What I would have done differently would be to paste it to a big piece of cardboard so that it wouldn't be so flimsy and would last a lot longer.I would have also gotten better game pieces because right now all we have are different colored pencil erasers. I also think that if I could magically get me some artistic-ness that I'd re-draw everything so that it would look better. And yes, we are prepared to present the game and let the class play it, hopefully, it won't be too boring.

While reading the Lord of the Flies, I learned that being trapped on an island can bring out the worst in people and make people revert back to their original instincts to survive.
What did I learn about myself?? I have no idea. I guess I learned about a book I had never read before and that I liked it a lot. (Yeah, I know that was a really generic answer. Sorry.)


3 comments:

BECK said...

Duke Onkled is under attack by the evil forces of Ganon! I'm going to Gamelon to aid him. If you don't hear from me in a month, save me!

bhsartdc.blogspot.com said...

Your board game was really awesome and it showed that you put a lot of work into the project. Good job!

Jessica Crawford said...

Thanks!!