Thursday, October 15, 2009

Obstacles Suck.

Wouldn't it be great if we could go through life without anything preventing us from doing whatever we wanted when we wanted to? But no, that would be ridiculous and unrealistic because of a thing called obstacles, and obstacles suck.

Some of the obstacles that I am facing this year are keeping my grades up, making sure that I get into college (and applying on time), getting a better grade on my ACT's/SAT's, deciding what I want to major in, and making sure I actually going to school more than half the time.
I want to make sure that I get a better score on my ACT's and SAT's because I am only a couple of points behind from getting the biggest Bright Futures Scholarship. I mean, you need a 27 on the ACT and I got a 26, that's a one point difference!!
For me to decide what I want to major in would be an extremely big deal because I have NO IDEA what I want to do later on in my life. I know all the things that I don't want to do, but I can't think of anything that I'd actually want to do. I feel like I should just settle and be an accountant or something else that's extremely boring...
Knowing me though, i'll probably just end up being a professional hobo. Bah-Hum-Bug.
One of the biggest obstacles for me is actually coming to school. I know most of you know what senior-itis is, but I had sophomore-itis, junior-itis, and am trying really hard not to have senior-itis. I don't even have a reason to miss so much, I actually ENJOY school. (Shocking, I know.) But, I am going to try not to have senior-itis because I don't want to miss any of the "fun" that I'm supposed to have this year.

1 comment:

Edgar(Danny) said...

Hobos lead an interesting life XD.